This dip is perfect for BBQs, game days, birthday parties, and even a Friday night in. Check out the recipe let us know what you think of our rich and savory Bacon Cheddar Dip with MustKetch!
· 1 Block of Cream Cheese
· 1 Cup of Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt (or Sour Cream)
· 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
· 2 Stalks Chopped Greek Onion
· 4-6 Strips of Bacon
· ½ Cup of MustKetch Smoke
· French Bread Baguette or Kettle Chips
· Let cream cheese sit out to soften for up to an hour before mixing.
· Mix MustKetch, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, shredded cheese, cropped green onion, and diced bacon together in a mixing bowl.
· Place in fridge to chill for at least an hour before serving.
· Serve with French baguette bread or kettle chips. If French bread, slice and toast in oven at 425 degrees for up to 10 minutes.
· Serve and enjoy!