Our Bacon Cheeseburger Dip is a tasty, cheesy, hearty appetizer best served with tortilla chips for easy eating.
1 lb. Ground Beef
16 oz. Cream Cheese
1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese
1 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 cup MustKetch Zesty
2 Cloves Garlic
1/2 cup Chopped Onion
1/2 lb Bacon
1/2 cup Cilantro
1/4 cup pickles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add ground beef and garlic to a skillet on medium-high heat, crumbling the meat as it cooks.
- While the ground beef cooks, begin cooking bacon in a separate pan and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- About halfway through cooking the meat, add the diced onion. When mixture is done cooking, drain and set it aside.
- Combine MustKetch Zesty, cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and 1 cup of shredded cheese together. Save the rest of the cheese for garnish.
- Add the beef mixture, bacon, cilantro, and pickles into the cream cheese mixture. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared baking dish and sprinkle more cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The dip should be bubbling at the top.
- Once out of the oven, top with a drizzle of MustKetch and fresh cilantro to garnish. Serve warm with tortilla chips and enjoy!