Looking for an easy appetizer?
Check out our Bacon Wrapped Smokies made with MustKetch Smoke! They’re super simple to make and a total crowd-pleaser for any party, barbecue, or get-together. Check out the recipe below!
- One (14 oz.) package of Little Smokies
- One package of bacon
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of MustKetch Smoke
- Begin by preheating oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half, wrap one piece around the Smokie, and secure with a toothpick.
- In a small bowl mix MustKetch Smoke and brown sugar together.
- Place prepared Smokies on the baking sheet and brush MustKetch mixture on each bite.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until bacon is crispy.