Melty cheese, a crispy bagel, soft scrambled eggs, and of course some tasty, tangy MustKetch- you’ve got to make our Breakfast Bagel Sandwich this weekend! You’ll be glad you did!
· 1 Everything Bagel
· 2 Eggs
· Cheddar Cheese Slice
· MustKetch Original
· Salt and Pepper to taste
· Slice bagel in half and put bagel in toaster.
· Cook bacon slices in skillet, cook until crispy.
· Mix eggs together in bowl, add salt and pepper to taste, and add eggs to pan on low heat. Cook until eggs are cooked to your preference.
· Spread MustKetch Original onto toasted bagel, place eggs on top. While still warm, place cheddar cheese slice on eggs to melt, followed by slices of bacon.
· Cut bagel sandwich in half and serve!