If you’re searching for something different to whip up for breakfast, check out our Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche with MustKetch. It’s easy to make, kid-friendly, and a delicious start to the day! We split this recipe into two smaller pie pans for individual servings. The following is for one, 9″ pie pan.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 tbs. Zesty MustKetch
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 package pie crusts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by preheating oven to 350 degrees
- Combine eggs in large bowl, beat together, then slowly add milk to egg mixture.
- Add shredded cheese, broccoli, and Zesty MustKetch, then mix.
- Set pie crust into pie dish. (If making two separate quiches, cut pie crust to fit pie dish, and split mixture evenly between the two.)
- Pour egg mixture into dish.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top before baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until egg is firm in center. Serve warm and enjoy!