Cheeseburgers and tater tots are some classic foods that everyone loves! Now you can have both with this delicious MustKetch Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole. This recipe is perfect when you’re craving comfort food or looking for something that’s easy to make and kid friendly!
· 6 oz Ground Beef
· 4 oz Frozen Tater Tots
· 1/8th Cup diced White Onion
· 1 -1 oz. Slice American Cheese
· 1 -1 oz. Slice Cheddar Cheese
· 2 Tablespoons MustKetch Zesty
· ½ Teaspoon Vegetable Oil
· ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
· ¼ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
· ½ Teaspoon Sliced Chives
· 1 ½ Teaspoon MustKetch Zesty
· Preheat a oven to 375 degrees
· In a sauté pan set to medium high heat, add oil and sauté the white onions until they are translucent.
· Add the ground beef to the pan, a long with the salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium and break up the ground beef with a rubber spatula. Sauté the ground beef until browned, approximately 3 minutes.
· Turn the heat off and fold in MustKetch Zesty.
· Transfer the mixture in to an oven safe casserole dish, top with tater tots, followed by Cheddar and American cheese.
· Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until cheese is completely melted and the tater tots are golden brown
· Garnish with MustKetch Sauté and sliced chives before serving.