These Chicken Pineapple Skewers are packed with flavor! With grilled pineapple, chicken, bacon, and MustKetch Smoke- these skewers are the perfect dish for weeknight dinners or weekend BBQ’s!
· 1 lb. chicken breast
· 2 cups chopped pineapple
· 1 red pepper
· 2 cups mushrooms (halved)
· 1 lb. bacon
· 1- 2 cups MustKetch Smoke
· Wooden skewers
· Preheat your grill to 400 degrees.
· Begin by chopping up all your ingredients. Cut red peppers, pineapple, chicken breast, bacon, and mushrooms into large “bite sized” pieces.
· Take chicken pieces and mix in a bowl with MustKetch Smoke to cover the chicken evenly.
· Start assembling your skewers by alternating each ingredient. You can use other veggies and proteins if you’d like too!
· Place skewers on the grill and rotate the every few minutes to evenly cook. Be sure to check your chicken with a thermometer to ensure it is thoroughly cooked before serving!