This delicious Christmas Chicken is packed full of delicious holiday flavors. Enjoy this meal year round by serving over rice and with a side of roast veggies.
· 4 Chicken Breasts
· 1 Can Whole-Berry Cranberry Sauce
· 1 Can Mandarin Oranges (drained)
· ¼ Cup of MustKetch Original
· 1 Tablespoon Instant Chopped Onions
· 1 Teaspoon Instant Bouillon
· ¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg
· Pinch of Groung Cloves
· Served over rice
· Heat butter on skillet over medium heat and add chicken.
· In saucepan, mix all ingredients above until very warm, around 15 minutes.
· Cut chicken creasts into slices, plate over a bed of rice, and pour cranberry sauce over dish.
· Pair with vegetables for a complete meal.