This recipe is fast, easy, and a party favorite! These Ham and Cheese Sliders are perfect for a quick snack, kids’ lunch, or small gathering- Just add MustKetch!
- 1 package Hawaiian sweet rolls (12 count)
- 3/4 lb. cooked deli ham
- 3/4 lb. swiss cheese
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tbs. MustKetch Smoke
- 1 tbs. poppy seeds
- 2 tsp. dried minced onion
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 tsp. salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×9-inch or 9×13-inch pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray, set aside.
- Using a large knife, slice the rolls I half so you have a “slab” of tops and a “slab” of bottoms. Be sure not to pull apart the bread or slice individually. (You’ll do that after baking). Place bottom piece of rolls in prepared pan.
- Evenly layer about half of the ham over the rolls, cheese, ham again, then with top “slab” of rolls.
- Then, in a microwave-safe bowl, add butter and melt for about 1 minute.
- Add MustKetch Smoke, poppy seeds, onions, Worecestershire sauce, salt, and pepper, and whisk to combine.
- Evenly pour the butter mixture over the rolls, It’s okay if some of the mixture pools around the base of the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and allow rolls to stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Cover and bake for about 20 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
- Uncover and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until as done as desired.
- Slice into individual sliders once slightly cooled and serve!