Grilled cheese is one of America’s all time favorites! Especially when there is not one, but 4 types of cheese used along with the tasty flavor of MustKetch Zesty.
This gourmet grilled cheese sandwich is easy to make and so delicious! Make for a football party by cutting into bite size pieces and holding it together with a toothpick, or pair it with a cup of Roasted Red Pepper Soup for a chilly fall day.
· 2 slices Texas Toast
· 1 Tbs Mayonnaise
· 1, 1 Oz. Slice of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
· 1, 1 Oz. Slice of Swiss Cheese
· 1, 1 Oz. Slice of Provolone Cheese
· 1, 1 Oz. Slice Mozzarella Cheese
· 1/3 Cup Mustketch Zesty
· Layer the cheese on top of 1 slice of Texas toast and drizzle with Mustketch Zesty. Top the sandwich with the other slice of Texas toast.
· Using an offset spatula, spread ½ tbs of mayonnaise on the top half of the sandwich.
· In a non-stick pan, set to medium heat, press the sandwich in to the pan, mayonnaise toast face down.
· Spread the remaining mayo over the top of the toast.
· Continue to cook until both sides are golden brown, and cheese is completely melted, about 3 minutes each side.
· Cut in half before serving.