· 2 Heads of Cauliflower
· 1/2 Cup of Zesty Mustketch
· Cooking Spray
· 3/4 Cup Gluten-Free Baking Flour
· 1 Cup Water
· Salt and Pepper to Taste
· Begin by preheating oven to 450 degrees F
· Lightly line baking sheet with olive oil spray
· Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces
· Mix flour, water, salt, and pepper together with a whisk until batter is fully mixed and smooth. Add cauliflower to batter and mix until coated.
· Remove cauliflower from batter and place on baking sheet
· Brush Zesty MustKetch onto cauliflower until covered
· Bake for about 10 minutes until cauliflower is slightly browned. Allow cooling for 10- 15 minutes.