Trust us – the best way to eat your veggies is to enjoy them with a little MustKetch- and bacon! We roasted brussel sprouts with some MustKetch Smoke and bacon for the perfect fall-inspired side dish.
- 1 1/2 Pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 lb of Bacon
- 1 cup MustKetch Smoke
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Prevent oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off any brown ends or yellowed leaves on your brussel sprouts.
- Roll brussel sprouts in MustKetch Smoke and place on sheet pan.
- Bake in oven for 35 to 40 minutes until the inside is tender and the outside crispy, stirring a few times throughout.
- White brussel sprouts are roasting, cook 1/2 lb or bacon on the stovetop until crispy, chop into bite-sized pieces, and mix into roasted brussel sprouts once done.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, or top with a drizzle of MustKetch Smoke. Enjoy!