Need an appetizer for Easter? We’ve whipped up some delicious MustKetch Deviled Eggs that will go great with your Easter brunch. Check out the recipe below!
· 6 Eggs
· 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
· 1 Tsp. White Vinegar
· 2 Tsp. Original MustKetch
· 1/2 Tsp. Salt
· Freshly ground pepper
· Smoked paprika or chopped dill for garnish
· Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with enough water so there is about an inch of water above the eggs. Heat water on high until the water comes to a boil, then cover, turn the heat on low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and leave covered for 12 minutes, then rinse under cold water for about 1 minute and let cool before the next step.
· Crack eggshells, peel eggs, and gently pat dry with towels.
· Slice the eggs lengthwise and gently remove yolks into a medium bowl. Place the whites onto a separate platter.
· Mash the yolks into a fine crumble and then add mayonnaise, vinegar, MustKetch, salt, pepper, and mix well until creamy.
· Load piping bag full of egg mixture and add a generous amount into each egg white.
· Garnish your eggs with smoked paprika or fresh chopped dill before serving.