Elote corn is Mexican street corn roasted over an open grill and is traditionally coated with salt, chile powder, butter, cotija, lime juice, and mayonnaise or crema fresca. We’ve taken the coating one step further and added MustKetch Smoke for an extra tasty addition. While the corn should be grilled, you can also boil it and add the toppings if you prefer.
• 1 1/2 Corn on the Cob (Cut)
• 1 Tablespoon Minced Cilantro
• ¼ Cup Cotija Cheese
• 1 Lime Wedge
• 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
• 1 ½ Tablespoon MustKetch Smoke
• 1 Teaspoon Fresh Lime Juice
• Take the 3 half’s of corn on the cob and grill them over a pre-heated grill, roll the corn periodically until all the kernel’s are nicely charred.
• In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk mayonnaise, Mustketch Smoke, and lime juice together.
• Using an offset spatula, spread the MustKetch mayo around the diameter of each corn half.
• Roll the corn on the cob in cotija cheese, garnish with minced cilantro and a lime wedge before serving.
• Drizzle with MustKetch Smoke before serving