We encourage you to get creative in the kitchen! We stepped up a classic chicken fried rice recipe with MustKetch Zesty. And it added just the right amount of tang to an already delicious dish.
· 2 Tbs. Vegetable Oil
· 1 Tbs. Minced Garlic
· 1 Lb. Chicken Breast, cubed
· 1/3 Cup of Diced Yellow Onion
· 2 Eggs
· 2 Cups Rice
· 3 Tbs MustKetch Zesty
· 2 Tbs Soy Sauce
· 2 Cups Mixed Veggies
· 1 Tsp Sesame Seeds
· Diced Green Onion
· Heat a large pan or wok over medium-high heat and add 1 Tbs of vegetable oil.
· Fry garlic with pinch of salt until fragrant. Then add cubed chicken breast.
· Let chicken cook until thoroughly cooked through, remove from pan.
· Add egg to pan and let cook without stirring them, do not scramble. Let eggs cook and then break into pieces. Remove from pan once cooked.
· Add 1 Tbs of oil to pan, add chopped onion and sauté for 2-4 minutes
· Add rice and let cook until a bit crispy. Then add chicken, eggs, soy sauce, and MustKetch. Mix everything until MustKetch is absorbed.
· Scoop into bowl and top with green onion and sesame seeds, and enjoy!