Made with MustKetch Smoke, these carrots are soft, smoky, and sure to please even the pickiest eater in your family.
· 2 Bunches of fresh Carrots
· 1 Tablespoon Extra Light Olive Oil
· 1/4 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
· 3/4 Teaspoon of Salt
· 1 Cup MustKetch Smoke
· 4 Sprigs of Fresh Parsley (Optional)
· Remove the leafy tops from the carrots and rinse well.
· Roll the carrots in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and put into an oven preheated to 425 degrees and roast for 15 minutes.
· Remove the carrots from the oven and coat them in MustKetch Smoke. Return the carrots to the oven to roast for 10-15 minutes more.
· Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.