Nothing goes together like summer time and grilling! If you’re looking for a unique and easy recipe to throw on the grill this week, check out our recipe for MustKetch Glazed Grilled Shrimp.
· 1 lb. Shrimp
· 1 Cup of MustKetch Zesty
· Half a Lemon
· 1 Tbs. Garlic Salt
· ¼ Cup of Melted Unsalted butter
· Cilantro (Optional)
· Start by mixing MustKetch Zesty, melted butter, garlic salt, lemon juice into a bowl.
· Place shrimp into a bowl and let marinate in the fridge for up to 1 hour.
· Put shrimp on skewers
· Place on grill and let cook for about 3 minutes on each side. Shrimp should be 120 degrees when fully cooked.
· Take off grill and top with a squeeze of lemon juice, chopped cilantro, and enjoy!