Who doesn’t love mac and cheese?! This recipe is similar to the original homemade mac and cheese, but with added flavor from MustKetch Original. This Mustketch Mac and Cheese will have kids and adults alike, asking for more!
• 1 cup of cavatappi pasta
• 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
• 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
• 1 cup of whole milk
• 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup of MustKetch Original
• Salt and pepper to taste
• MustKetch Original drizzled
• Chopped chives
· Bring a small pot of water to a boil and add pasta. Cook using directions on pasta. When done, drain and reserve.
· Melt the butter in a medium sized pot on medium heat and add the flour, whisk together to form a paste.
· Add the milk, whisking to break up any flour lumps and bring the mixture to a simmer
· Add the cheese and stir until melted.
· Add salt, pepper, and MustKetch Original.
· Combine the sauce and the pasta and stir until coated.
· Plate and garnish with additional MustKetch Original and chopped chives.