Small meatballs have always been a party favorite and can be served anytime of the year. These MustKetch Meatballs are a great combination of spicy and sweet. They are so delicious and craveable!
While this recipe is for a serving of 1, increase it to the right amount needed to serve your guests.
· 6 oz ground beef
· 1 ½ tablespoons Italian Seasoning
· 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
· 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
· 1/2 large egg
· 1/4 cup White Onion, Small Dice
· 1/8 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
· 2 cloves Garlic, minced
· 2 tablespoons MustKetch Zesty
· 1 cup MustKetch Zesty
· 1 cup Grape Jelly
· Cilantro or Green Onion
· Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
· In a medium size mixing bowl combine all ingredients for meatballs and mix well.
· On a parchment-lined sheet pan, roll the mixture into 5 equal size meatballs.
· Place the meatballs in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
· For the MustKetch Jelly, combine MustKetch Zesty and grape jelly in a small saucepan. Simmer on medium-low heat, whisk until smooth.
· Add the meatballs to the MustKetch jelly and continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes, make sure to completely coat the meatballs.
· Remove the meatballs from the simmering sauce, garnish with cilantro, sliced green onion, or grated parmesan before serving.
· To keep warm during a party, use a crock pot set on warm.