Small meatballs have always been a party favorite! But these MustKetch Meatballs are a great way to spice up the traditional meatball- a delicious combination of spicy and sweet.
While this recipe is for a serving of 1, increase it to the right amount needed to feed your guests at your next get-together.
· 6 oz ground Beef
· 1 ½ tablespoons Italian Seasoning
· 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
· 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
· 1/2 large Egg
· 1/4 cup White Onion, Small Dice
· 1/8 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
· 2 cloves Garlic, minced
· 2 tablespoons MustKetch Zesty
· 1 cup MustKetch Zesty
· 1 cup grape jelly
· 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
· 1 teaspoon sliced green onion
· Preheat oven to 375 degrees
· In a medium size mixing bowl combine all ingredients for meatballs, and mix well.
· On a parchment lined half sheet pan, roll the mixture into 5 equal size meatballs.
· Place the meatballs in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
· For the MustKetch Jelly combine MustKetch Zesty and grape jelly in a small saucepan. Simmer on medium-low heat, whisk until smooth.
· Add the meatballs to the MustKetch jelly and continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes, make sure to completely coat the meatballs.
· Remove the meatballs from the simmering liquid, garnish with sliced green onion and grated parmesan before serving.
· To keep warm throughout a party, use a crock pot set on warm.