These MustKetch Power Bowls are filled with nutrient-rich ingredients that will keep you full, energized, and satisfied. Check out our recipe below and feel free to add your favorite veggies, too!
- 1 Lb. Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup of Uncooked Quinoa
- 2 Yams
- 1-2 Bushels of Broccoli
- 1 Avocado
- MustKetch Smoke
- Any of your favorite veggies!
- Begin by preparing the quinoa. Keep in mind that one cup of dry quinoa yields about three cups of cooked quinoa. For this recipe, boil one cup of quinoa in 1 ¾ cups water to make about 3 servings. Add quinoa to pot, bring water to a boil, then reduce to simmer and cook for about 20 minutes.
- While quinoa is cooking, cook chicken breast on medium heat with salt and pepper to taste. Cut into bite-sized pieces once cooked.
- Choose an assortment of your favorite veggies. For these power bowls we chose yams, broccoli, avocado, and cauliflower. Cook all your veggies on a sheet pan with a drizzle of olive oil at 350 degrees.
- Once all elements are cooked, it’s time to assemble your bowls! Start with a bed of quinoa, add roasted yams, slices of avocado, broccoli florets, chicken breast, cauliflower, and finish it off with a drizzle of MustKetch Smoke. Enjoy!