We cooked up a delicious MustKetch Pulled Pork Slider recipe with Mustketch Smoke just in time for summer! Check it out here and let us know what you think!
· 1 Pork Shoulder Roast
· 1 (16 oz.) Bottle Barbeque Sauce
· 2 Cups Mustketch Smoke
· 2 Onions
· 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
· 2 Tsp Salt
· 2 Tsp Black Pepper
· 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
· 1 Tbs Paprika
· 1 Tbs Chile Powder
· Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
· Stir together dry ingredients and rub the mixture all over the pork shoulder. Wrap the pork in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight if you have the time!
· Place pork in a large pot on top of onion halves
· Roast in oven for 7 hours before removing the pork from the pot and set on a cutting board to rest for 15 minutes
· Take the same pot you cooked the pork in, over medium-high heat, and add 1 cup of hot water to the pan. Scrape the sides to loosen up the bits of pork from earlier
· Pour in barbecue sauce and Mustketch Smoke
· Shred the pork and add into the sauce mixture. Stir and coat pork thoroughly
· Serve on your favorite rolls (we like classic Hawaiian rolls!) and coleslaw to your Pulled Pork Sliders and enjoy!