Easy to make and delicious to eat! These MustKetch Quiche Cups are great for an on-the-go breakfast or snack. Simply warm them up and you’re off to start your day!
· 1 dozen eggs
· 1/2 cup of milk
· 3 cups of spinach
· 1 cup diced mushrooms
· 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
· 1/3 cup MustKetch Original
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees
· Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
· In a medium sized bow, crack 1 dozen eggs into bowl, add milk, and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
· Pro Tip: Get creative here! You can add in other favorites such as bacon, ham, or tomatoes!
· Once muffin tin is full of egg mixture, bake for 10-12 minutes. Check on them by sticking a toothpick in the center to check for sturdiness.
· Store in air-sealed container and pop in microwave to reheat Mustketch Quiche Cups.