You’ve got to try it to believe it! Our MustKetch Scallops with Mustard Dill Sauce make for a delectable appetizer that will surely please your guests.
Serves 8 – 12 as an appetizer
- 2 ½ lbs Bay Scallops
- ½ Cup MustKetch Zesty
- 4 Tsp Dry Mustard
- 4 Tsp Sugar
- ¼ Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 2/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- ¼ Cup Chopped Fresh Dill (or 1-2 T dry)
- Salt to Taste
- Baguette Slices or Crackers to serve
- Poach scallops in water until just opaque, rinse in cold water and chill.
- Combine MustKetch Zesty, dry mustard, sugar, and stir in vinegar.
- Gradually add oil, constantly stirring to a smooth consistency.
- Add dill and salt to taste.
- Combine scallops and sauce and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve in shallow, flat serving dish with baguette toasts or bland crackers. Enjoy!