If you’re always looking for new, creative dinner ideas, you’ll definitely want to check out our Mustketch Tater Tot Casserole. This casserole is hearty, tasty, and made with easy ingredients!
· ½ cup onions, diced
· 1 lb. ground beef
· 6 large eggs
· 1 cup milk
· ¼ cup of MustKetch Original
· 4 oz can diced green chilies
· 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded – divided
· 28 oz bag frozen tater tots
· Preheat oven to 375
· Add olive oil to a large skillet and turn the stove on to medium-high heat.
· Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes until they become translucent.
· Add the ground beef to the skillet, cook for 8-10 minutes.
· Remove the onions and beef from the heat and set aside.
· In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk. and MustKetch together.
· Stir in the diced green chilies, 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese and the cooked beef and onion mixture.
· Spray an 8” x 10” baking dish with cooking spray and pour the egg mixture into a the baking dish.
· Arrange the tater tots in an even layer on top.
· Place in the oven, uncovered and bank for 60 minutes.
· Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining cup of shredded cheddar cheese over the top. Put back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
· After removing from oven, cut into squares and serve Mustketch Tater Tot Casserole immediately!