Impress your guests this holiday with our Christmas Wreath; our festive take on Pigs in a Blanket. Get the recipe below!
- Pillsbury croissant dough
- Lil Smokey’s sausage
- MustKetch Smoke
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Begin by spraying a large baking sheet with non-stick spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll croissant dough and roll one sausage to create a pig in a blanket.
- Arrange each wrapped sausage into a circle on your baking sheet, making sure they are touching.
- Optional: brush pigs in a blanket with melted butter.
- Once out of the oven, let cool, and transfer to a serving plate.
- Place bowl of MustKetch in the enter of wreath, then surround with fresh rosemary for greenery.
- Be sure to serve warm. Enjoy!