We love roasted vegetables year round, but there is something extra special about warm, roasted vegetables during the fall and winter months. So we whipped up Roasted Harvest Vegetables with MustKetch Smoke that go great with a weeknight dinner or even your Thanksgiving feast!
· 2 Cups Brussel Sprouts
· 2 Handfuls Green Beans
· 1 Butternut Squash
· 1 Cup MustKetch Smoke
· Olive Oil
· Salt and Pepper to taste
· Preheat oven to 400 degrees
· Be sure to rinse all vegetables before cutting.
· Snip ends off green beans, cut brussel sprouts in half, chop butternut squash into cubes.
· Mix veggies together with MustKetch and place on foil lined baking sheet.
· Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper
· Roast vegetables in oven for 25-30 minutes. Stirring half way through.
· Serve as a healthy side with your favorite dinner!