This MustKetch Skinny Slow Cooker Corn Dip was created by Beth Somers of Somers Family MustKetch. It is so easy to make and one of our favorite MustKetch family recipes! Try it today and let us know what you think!
· 8 oz Fat Free or Light Cream Cheese, Cubed
· 1 can Tomatoes with Chiles (10.5oz)
· 1 can Corn (14-15 oz)
· 1/4 cup Smoke MustKetch
· 1 Clove Garlic
· 1 Tsp. Cayenne Pepper
· Salt and Pepper to taste
· Fully drain and discard the can of corn
· Partially drain and discard the can of tomatoes
· Pour the corn and tomatoes into the slow cooker
· Add the cubes of cream cheese
· Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hrs with occasional stirring, until cream cheese has melted
· Serve warm with your favorite veggies or corn chips for dipping!