Our Southwest Stuffed Burger, made with MustKetch Smoke, is the perfect burger for anyone who loves some spice. With chunks of melty pepper jack cheese, homemade guacamole, and flavorful MustKetch Smoke, you’ll love these loaded burgers!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 4 oz. Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 (4 oz) can of Diced Green Chiles
- ¼ cup MustKetch Smoke
- 2 Avocados
- Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- Hamburger buns
- 1 Lime
- Begin by preheating your grill to medium heat.
- While the grill is preheating, assemble your patties by adding the ground beef to a bowl, followed by the pepper jack cheese cubes, green chiles, MustKetch Smoke, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, mix well.
- Then form 4-5 burgers with the mixture and place on a lightly greased grill to prevent the patty from sticking.
- Flip burgers around 8 minutes and be sure the internal temperature is at 165 degrees before taking off the grill.
- Meanwhile, make the guacamole by mashing two avocados, and mix salt and the juice of one lime together.
- Once your burgers are done, assemble your burger starting with a toasted bun, smear guacamole on the bottom bun, iceberg lettuce, burger patty, and a drizzle of MustKetch Smoke to finish it off.
- Serve with your favorite French fries, salad, or chips. Yum!